We’re giving an oral presentation and presenting a poster on “Competition-based screening and characterization with Label-Enhanced SPR” at the Drug Design & Medicinal Chemistry Conference in Berlin, 8-9 May 2014. Check here for the full conference programme! Please don’t hesitate to contact us at the conference to discuss how we can help improve your SPR screens!
You are also welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a meeting in advance.
Our Technology & Applications web page has been thoroughly updated. We describe the functional principles behind label-enhanced SPR and how its strongly improved performance translates into benefits in different applications. Some interesting new references are also added.
The label-enhanced SPR technology of Episentec offers the following benefits:
- Enhanced sensitivity: signal-to-noise ratio increased 100-fold.
- Enhanced specificity: measurement is fully specific with respect to the dye label.
- Compatibility with standard commercial SPR instruments.
- Label-enhanced and label-free SPR simultaneously and in parallel.
- Label-free analysis with outstanding sensitivity in competitive format.
- Constant signal per bound molecule.
- No bulk referencing needed.
- Possibility to monitor two binders simultaneously.
Click here to check out the updated page!
Episentec – The Better Biosensor Company